Based in Bangkok, Thailand
Based in Los Angeles, CA
OUYA and Steam (PC/Mac/Linux)
8, Viphavadi-Rangsit 16/28, Dindang, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
DescriptionSo Many Me combines puzzle-solving platform gameplay and the careful resource management of classic games like Lemmings!
You play as an unassuming green blob named Filo, who has an incredible ability: to control his many, many clones -- referred to as the “ME”. These clones possess all sorts of fun abilities that can be used to solve puzzles throughout the game. As you progress further through Filo’s adventure, you will find a variety of new types of clones. Understanding and harnessing their unique powers are key to your success.
Our team loves puzzle games and have grown in the era of platformer. This genre has always been our favorite. We are inspired by games like The Lost Vikings, Portal and especially Braid. Our ultimate goal is to create a puzzle platformer with a fresh new mechanic of its own and has a bit of action element at the same time.Unity Showcase
We are so glad that So Many Me is included as one of the Highlight games of Unity Technologies. The game is being showcased word-wide including GDC, China Joy, Tokyo Game Show, Korea Games Conference, G-Star Global Game Exhibition, etc.
- Discover new transformational abilities as you progress through each chapter. Learning to master these forms and using them in sequence, is key to solving the game’s many puzzles.
- Filo’s endless adventures take you to a wondrous world of color filled with delightfully, intriguing characters.
- Ride massive and powerful creatures. Utilize their unusual abilities to solve special puzzles and to smash through pesky obstacles on your way to the goal!
- Boss monsters, each with their own distinct characteristics, will try to eliminate you. Challenge and overcome them.
- Earn your rewards when you have solved the puzzles! Dozens of adorable costumes, ancient artifacts, and bonus levels are waiting for you!
There are far more images available for So Many Me, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 10 Family Game of E3" - Yahoo
- "IndieCade E3 Showcase " - IndieCade/OUYA
- "Unity Showcase" - GDC/China Joy/Tokyo Game Show/Korea Games Conference/G Star Global Game Exhibition
- "Clone The Most Adorable Blobs In Cutesy Platformer So Many Me"
- Chris Priestman, IndieStatik
- "So Many Me developers team up with Spicy Horse for costume pack"
- Tracey Lien, Polygon
- "A.R.E.S. dev goes uber cute with puzzle platformer So Many Me"
- John Polson, Indiegames
- "Take My Money Tuesdays: So Many Me"
- Mariko, Gamerwife
Team & Repeating
Lead Game Designer
Sound and Music